Netgear Setup Support allows you to access routerlogin.net using wired, wireless settings or Preset wireless settings. It depends, you can choose any setting which gives you comfort. If you consider choosing wired Netgear Setup, you have to collect necessary information from your ISP:
- DSL account details.
- ISP login Username and password.
- Fixed or Static IP address settings.
However, choosing the wireless settings or Preset Wireless Settings SSID name and Password is located on the label of your Router. Now the methods are described below, it’s up to which one you go with. First of all, you need to install Netgear Genie by which you can access the settings of the wireless router.
Install Genie Setup for A750 JR6150 Router Setup
- When you turn on your router, it may automatically take you into your browser.
- You can type http://www.routerlogin.net into your browser. If it is connected to Router preset wireless security, it will automatically take your Netgear Genie screen where you can fill the username and password ‘admin’ to get the routerlogin home page.
ISP Netgear Setup – A750 JR6150 Router
- Turn off your devices before connecting to Router.
- Take an Ethernet cable connect it to your Router and Modem. Turn it on.
- Take another Ethernet Cable to connect Router to the Computer (Any Device) and turn it on.
- When all the devices are connected well, your Router has the indicator lights which will light up instantly.
- When you find the main LED of the router has become stable (not blinking), you can go to your PC to access router login.
- Open the browser of your PC and type routerlogin.net and press ‘Enter’ from your keyboard.
- It will show Netgear Router Login window, where you can fill username and Netgear Router Password ‘admin’ by default. However, if you change it, you have to type the new password.
- Click on ‘Log in’
- You have reached to the Netgear Setup wizard or Netgear Genie, which you install on your PC.
- Click on the ‘Internet’ under the home option.
- Select ‘No’ and enter the Account name and Domain Name provided by your ISP.
- Fill the information that is provided by your internet service provider and remember to click on ‘Apply’ to save the changes.
Preset Wireless Netgear Setup – A750 JR6150 Router
- Press the On/Off button of your Router and wait until it properly boots up.
- You PC wifi connectivity will show your network name or it may automatically appear on the screen of your PC to ask wireless network name and password which is labelled at the bottom of your router. Confirm the login details and you will be connected wirelessly.
- Go to your main browser and type routerlogin.net or you can also log in via 192.168.1.1 to access Netgear Setup home page.
- Confirm the login details and go ahead
- The Netgear Genie app will appear on your screen where you can manage with net features and settings.
Successfully, you have accessed the Netgear Setup home page of your router to make any kind of changes as per your need such as parental control, wireless security changes, Netgear Router Password change, manage with connected devices and many others.