Do you know Netgear N300 Wireless Gigabit JNR 3210 Router comes with Preset Wireless setting which helps one to access routerlogin.net faster? The feature is available in the new range of Netgear models. There are a number of people who don’t know the proper knowledge about the technical features. This is the foremost reason to give you a problem when accessing Netgear Router Login home page. Day by day, the new features are updating in the routers, as a result one manages the home and corporate sector more conveniently. The ice on the cake is all the features are effective and easy to run. You only need to learn how to use the updated features.
Learn, How to Connect Preset Wireless Settings
Your Netgear N300 JNR3210 router is secure with Preset Wireless Settings. Like every Router’s serial number, the preset Wireless Setting contains the SSID name and Security key which is unique to every Netgear Router.
- Connect your Router and Modem using Blue Ethernet Cable.
- Plug in the modem and router, additionally power on the switch to let the power supply in the Modem and Router.
- The Router and Modem have ON/OFF switch, make sure to press these and wait until their light becomes stable.
- Go to your Wireless Device and open its wireless networks manager. Find your Network name may be shown as ‘Preset NETGEAR Wireless Network Name (SSID)’
- It may take time to scan your network name.
- Select it and type the preset wireless SSID Name and its password (security key). These details are located on your Router’s bottom.
- Click on the ‘Connect’ and you will be connected.
- To check your connectivity, you can again unplug or power off the router and modem. After some time, again plug in and power on router and modem.
- Now access your browser and type the http://www.routerlogin.net and press ‘Enter’ from your router.
- Type username and Netgear Router Password ‘admin’ in the lower case until you have not changed it ever.
- Click on the ‘Login’ and you have accessed the Netgear Router Login Home Page to manage the settings.
Can I Change The Preset Wireless Security?
However, it is recommended that users should not change the SSID or password. It may not be applicable. In case you want to change it in an emergency situation then access your Router Setup wizard:
- Go to Wireless Setting
- Change the SSID Name
- Passphrase (Password)
- Click on ‘Apply’ to save the changes.
Follow this process to connect your N300 wireless Gigabit router JNR3210 using preset Wireless security to access routerlogin.net.